Financial Advisors Website
We were asked to design and build a financial advisors website for french insurer Groupe Burrus. The site is managed by 4 separate companies and used exclusively by wealth professionals.
4 in 1
The website has been designed for use by four separate companies: each with an independently managed private area, product pages and blog
We design all sites and apps to be fast loading for an unbeatable user experience
100% customised and branded
The site was built in collaboration with the marketing team to reflect the Group Branding, which consists of over 20 sister companies
The team can send highly personalised messages directly to customers on their smartphone, tablet or PC anytime and anywhere. Push offer a tremendous opportunity to drive customer engagement though the roof
The site is optimised for search from the outset to maximise traffic from Google
Like all of our products, the site responsive, for a seamless user experience on all devices
Like HTML email and social networks, push notifications allow you to keep in touch with followers, but with an even more immediate, direct and personal message.
Users can subscribe to push notifications from a choice of subjects – insurance, investment, company news etc.
The marketing team can group subscribers into any number of segments and send personalised messages (push notifications) directly to the users phone, tablet of PC. The messages appear as a pop-up.
Push have clear advantages over traditional marketing:
- High open rate: they appear on the users device as a popup, so very likely to be read
- Real-time: they are delivered instantly
- Personalised: the messages can be generic – for example a link to a new blog post or product launch; or they can be targeted, for example, a 30 minute reminder for an online conference.
A website you can manage in-house
- We provide an easy-to-use CMS so you can produce your own content and edit your website
- Access level controls: separate author, content creator, editor and management logins for each department
- Access control to allow limited access to specific sections of the website
- We also throw in training and documentation so your team become experts in managing your website